Monday 6 June 2016

..Trip to Mexico......

                                                     Phase 1

In the  midst of  the  month April.with loads of  dreams in mind..loads of wishes yet  to  come  true..through my eyes.with all glitz and surprises,came to a city..the  city  for the  first  time..,in MEXICO....CIEUDAD DE MEXICO...THE  CITY  OF  MEXICO

My  hubby,my  cutie  pie..whose  visit  to this  city  is  for second  time but for me  its  like a dream .I have never in my  life ever  thought that I  would visit a  foreign country in my  entire life but I am a dreamer..i  dreamt someday if I  could visit  abroad and  work there..May god  has been a lil bit of kind..hahaha..

Well  it was  16th April,,,sharp  2.30 am we  arrived  here in the  city,Nights were  silent...whispering rhymes...my eyes  were glittering with new excitement..

My  first visit  was the place which  I  never  thought..I  stepped  into the crucial  place..World  Trade  Centre...

Seeing and feeling  it for the  very  first  time was like a dream  come  true..Apart from that .the  busy  streets, the people ,malls ,and  busy  shops ,the enchanting restura and  the  most  lovely  Latin music  was  captivating me  slowly...When you  are  new  to a country the  very  first  thing  which will  stick into your  mind  will be the  language.,and  here i  got  to  know  that Spanish is the  main language.Nobody speaks English.Though these thing was  familiar to me  as  my  hubby  already
 told  me  before but realising it  was  more pathetic.This thing craved me to  learn  Spanish and  still  m learning it,


HOLA....Buenes  dias.!!!.(Hello...good  morning..  or  have a nice  day..)..You  all  might be  surprised or  thinking about me and  my  words.Oh  come on..It was a teaser to the new  language ,,

Well my  first  exctiting  trip was ZOCALO,,,







Zocalo is the  historic  place  of  Mexico,it means main square of the  central Mexico  city..It  symbolises the  Aztec city of Tenochtitlan..the  place resembles the  monuments,viceroys,military  parades and  the  Mexican Flag ,which embolises their  pride,Its old mexico  city,where you  can feel the  rhythm of their freedom...the  rhythm of their  joys .,,,
The  gatherings ,the festive things that make  Zocalo one  of the best place  to see.It  has  been heard that this  place becomes  more  lively  at  night But i  dint get  time  to  visit  at  night ..It  has  been the  gathering place  for the  Mexicans since  the  Aztech  times and the  place  for  all  ceremonies.

Besides being so crowded ,there is an exotic ambience of  music  which is  always very  close to my heart.I was stepping in the midst of sunset...with the chirpness all  around  and the  mystic ambience was  sheer  to  began  with..

I  saw first  time  in my life the pedestrian music form ...The  sound of bagpipers,flute  and kinda  instruments  which  is  new  to me just  spelled  some  magic in the  air..it was breezy  it was  soothing And very  importantly  which  i  loved the  most is mexicans know how  to  respect an  artist.An artist who  performs in street  doesnt mean its a  form of  beggary,,blah blah,,Here  in Mexico ..it means you  are showing your  art ,,if you  like  it you  can  drop  some  penny else you  dont  have to.,Mexicans  are  for  sure very  much  funloving and  music lovers  indeed,



Loads of  things  are  here  to  come in alongwith...but my  first  trip ZOCALO will  remain in my memories  forever,,,
.

3 comments: