Thursday 4 August 2016

Acapulco trip

                             


            When you urge  for  something and  suddenly it  comes....u feel goosebumps..Same  here..My  latest  trip  to Acapulco for  2  nights 3 days  was unbelievable enjoyment at its  best.,Hold  on...you all might be   wondering about what I am blogging here ??.Yes though I am blogging down my  emotions and  memories but after  reading it  out  i  want my  viewers to drive in to the exotic  location of  Acapulco through my  words through ..my  feelings,,..


This  time  again our  friends Litan da  and  Suparna  with  their  sweetest kid  Ishaan were there to accompany us.We  boarded a bus from bus  terminal to Acapulco...

Before winding up and  carrying you  throughout  the journey lets know  something about the  place,

Acapulco is located on deep,semicircular  bay and  has been the  city since ancient history of  Mexico  began in..It may be termed  as  the  sea  port  which is located in the  Pacific  coast  of  Mexico.The  ocean  which  is  famous....PACIFIC OCEAN,,,,,Blue ocean...


Acapulco is  famous  for  its  beach  resorts  at  its  best..Numerous  resorts  are there to live in and  each  resort has its private  beach of  its own  to behold its  beauty..One  can realise the  epitome of  beauty after  visiting here..We reached there  in afternoon and we  stayed in one of the bestest hotel ...ELCANO...It was a  dream come true  when i saw the balcony  for  the  first  time,..The balcony was facing seaside...where  whispers of  seashore...the  enchanting melancholy  stings  and the  beauty of  the  sun rise  ...were  welcoming us...





DAY 1- THE BEGINNING


First  day with all  excitement in bag...our misson began in with crazyness and much  excitements .the  seaside with all  its  beauty ,,the  waves  with all  its grudge hooked us  like  anything..For  me  personally i love  sea...i am born to  love  it  right from my  childhood,,The tides were  heavy and  an  alarm was poking in to  our  head ..but  who  cares.,,and  oops...one of my pair  of  slippers went with her  friend Mr  sea...It was an amazing  moment...Life is  really  unpredictable..watching over  the  seashore..i was  wondering...and  thanked god  to let me view  this  enormous beauty of  nature..PACIFIC  OCEAN,,,BLUE  OCEAN..One  has to watch it better  to feel it..Feel the  sound...feel the roar...feel the magnet...feel the rhythm..

Second  day  early in the  morning we  5 were enthusiastic too much for the beginning...The  beginning that  i  wished could  never  end,..My  inquisitive  nature  always pokes  me  in everything.,So we got a chance to  explore  other  beaches.

DAY 2-1st venture-- MARQUES BEACH





The  beach more  at a  first glance resembled me of  our  TAJPUR..but  I was  wrong after few  seconds,,,The  beach was enormous..The  tides were not  so heavy and  fast,,,we  enjoyed to  the  fullest...After unlimited fun,,,it was our  time  to feed on..And  yes,,we  planned to  move on  to  another beach,,,

DAY 2..2nd  venture-CALETA BEACH




Caleta  beach was  crowded and loud..We went  for an exclusive sea  ride,,It was  amazing.We saw the  exotic  beauty of  PACIFIC  OCEAN through out the  ride..We saw the  undersea fishes..Oh it was  amazing.I was praying oh this  moment never ends on...oh  god....Moreover after  reaching the  beach. we  had  our  special..MEXICAN cuisines as  our exclusive  lunch...Its really thrilling and exciting.....After lunch  who  cares.whom??..For  prolonged  hours  we  were  in the  sea...enjoying our  time  with a pinch of relaxation of  our  moods..You  know  what the  sands were different  from those  we see in INDIA..They   were more  of like big granules..But  who  cares?we were in our mood....Though life  jacket was  there with us in our  boat...but i  wished if  i  could know  swimming..How  wonder it  would be..,i  could dive  deeper  deeper  deeeper into the  sea... and yes  i will learn it once i  reach  India...its  my new resolution..



It was  around 7pm we left  from that beach and  again we went  for  our  next  venture...



DAY 2- 3rd venture-BONJII  JUMPING



Skydiving,,,bonjijumping...was  it  real?? i pinched ..yaa  it was...From up above the  height the guys were  praying to  god before bonji jumping...And  what we  were  stunned,,It was life  risk really..Believe me....,Sometimes money do  makes us puppet..and  i felt  really pity  for  those  guys...extremely talented and  bravo..Kudos...hats off...





All day all  along  we  ended up our  trip  with adventurous bonji  jumping and then we reached  our  hotel...But..what...ya...for  my  husband  and  me  it was not  end  at all..


DAY 2 - 4th Venture-PALLADIUM DISC



Well being a music  maniac and  a  crazy dancer..my  combo  traits often indulge me to  madness...specially   when i listen to music  and  when I am in disc,,It was  my  sheer  dream to feel  PALLADIUM..as  it is one  of  the  largest disc in the  world..OMG...it was  dark in the  night...after  dinner , me  and  my  hubby  went for the hangout...and  when i  entered..it was  silent...The  lights were  dimmed,,music  was  soft.but  soon  after  few hrs...i  saw  the  magic...magic  of  music  and  light.,,.for  me,,i  became  mad..ya  i am...I  can  boast as my  friends and  foes..they all  know it very well.  Debo ...THE  MAD,..Hehe,,I  am  mad...and i am a music maniac..all  groovy  songs  were tapping  the  dance floor..no  body was  dancing then,..But who  waits??



Well the latin music has  the  best groovy thing i guess..the  music were full of English and  Latin both..I  was in my  full  form..We  both  started to  dance and then i  began  dancing like  anything,,i  grooved  in to the moves of  latin music,,and by seeing that my hubby  got  stranged  a bit,It  was  like  unstoppable  thing for  me,,Well when you have music ...and  space  to  dance ...who  cares??But  one strange  thing happened,,By seeing me  dancing..all other  girls same to accompany me,,,and  suddenly the  whole ambience was getting  vibrant and radiant,,,DANCE IS  MAGIC....I  hope  my little  sis  will  agree..in this..after  reading this..




We came  at  last  to  our  hotel  and  we  hardly  slept  for 4 hrs..Then  it was  the  3rd  day

DAY 3- THE CONCLUSION...

Well the  last  day was  the  day  where  we  were in our  own hotel  beach..Last visit  to  the beauty-PACIFIC OCEAN..  The seashores...the roars...I  was  not at all  willing to exit from there..It was like our  sheer dream cum aggresiveness that we were in our  own beach and  pool...


As i  dont  know  swimming...but  pool was  not much lesser  to have  fun with...Well it  cant  be  compared anyway to  the  sea but yes  it was  refreshing...The  waves  were  calling me..we were not  able to say  goodbye so..we  again...came  down to  sea...Oh the  waves  ..the sunlight,,,aaa   life  is  so  beautiful




It was around 3pm we  left the  place,,,we  left  the  hotel...but  memories are  something which  is always with you  whenever wherever you  go..In my  life,this  trip will  remain  special for me ever..and I  wish i  could  visit this place  again and  again,,I  would  really  thank to Litan da..Suparna and  our  sweet  Ishaan  for making this trip  more  enjoyable and  memorable for both of  us..Life  moves  on  and  it will  but sometimes  some  things   are  really priceless.and  so  i  try  to keep  them safe in my  blog in the  name of my  trips..through memories and  emotions..


ACAPULCO......see you soon..

6 comments: